The Work Less Party and Gatewaysucks.org entice you to
Come get tropical at another climate-changing
Stop the Highway Party!
one day you'll want to tell yer grandkids you were there...
At the fabulous WALDORF - 1489 E. Hastings 1 bl. E. of Clark
Doors 8:30 (til 2am) • $15 at door • $12 in advance at gatewaysucks.org
Featuring two rooms full of East Van's hottest freaks, stoked to shake the foundations…check this lineup:
In the POLYNESIAN ROOM - crunching the concrete with
• ALL PURPOSE - 7-piece freeflyin funkadelica
• Timothy Wisdom* - allout dancefloor mayhem
• Language Arts - art/folk/jazzhop stylins
• DJ Corrior - block party breaks
• Your Little Pony - takin' it OFF
In the *WAHINI ROOM* - smoothin' it down with
• Mazeguider - chill-side techno
• Nomadic Noize - global gypsy grooves
• Tarran the Tailor - e.van eclectic
• Mind of a Snail - shadow theatre
• Dawn & Ryan - jugglymagicshow
• Cornerstone - acapella roots liberation
• Sunskript (Rup Sidhu) - live-loopin-beatboxin fun
Plus…make-yer-own SUPERHERO CAPE!
and more, much more...
DID YOU KNOW* the BC Govt. wants to blast more freeways through our city? Crazy but true. But it’s NOT a done deal.
We can stop this madness. Say NO to highway-building – come out and shake your ass.
Official Website: http://www.gatewaysucks.org/upcoming-sat-feb-10
Added by dustinQ on February 7, 2007