This 90-minute interactive webinar will provide an overview of the stability studies required for the registration of vaccines, by contrasting it with the requirements for biologics and small molecule products.
Why Should You Attend:
This course will provide an overview of the Stability studies required for registration of Vaccines.
The Stability Program for vaccines is similar to but has significant differences from a stability studies for Biologic Products. This webinar addresses overall requirements for a vaccine stability study, contrasting it with the requirements for Biologics and small molecule products.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Overview of the WHO requirements for vaccine Stability studies.
- What are the requirement for stability studies on Intermediates?
- What are the requirement for studies after product approval?
- What are the list of methods appropriate for a vaccine stability study?
- What is the concept of Cumulative Age?
Date: September 12, 2012
Time: 10:00 AM-11:30 AM PDT
Cost: $299 per attendee per computer terminal
Registration: SIgn-Up on-line now. Add to your shopping cart.
Added by complianceonlinecom on August 8, 2012