Inspired by the fabulous women among us in the Bay Area, we created Speak to Me Events to stimulate thought and discussion, facilitate the swapping of stories and experiences, and enjoy the sense of community we share in this great place we call home. We believe the more informed and connected we are as women, the better we feel, and the stronger our families, schools, businesses and communities become.
Join us for our 2012/13 season, and enjoy fabulous evenings with dynamic speakers, delicious food and wine tastings, and the company of remarkable women.
This season we are proud to present speakers including:
- John Gray, Ph.D., best-selling relationship author of all time and the most trusted voice in relationships today.
- Marybeth Bond, global travel expert, cross-country cyclist, founder of GutsyTraveler.com and National Geographic award-winning author of 11 travel books.
- Jennifer Siebel Newsom, writer, director and producer of the inspiring documentary “Miss Representation.”
- Linda Burch, co-founder and Chief Education and Strategy Officer of Common Sense Media, the nation’s leading nonpartisan organization dedicated to improving the media lives of kids and families.
- Laura Ling, American journalist, host and reporter for E! Investigates. Ling received worldwide attention when she was imprisoned in North Korea for 140 days before being granted a pardon facilitated by President Bill Clinton and her sister Lisa Ling, enabling her return to the U.S.
- Rebecca Costa, sociobiologist, futurist, nationally syndicated radio host and author of The Watchman’s Rattle: Thinking Our Way Out of Extinction.”
Please visit www.speaktomeevents.com for our full line up and event dates.
Official Website: http://speaktomeevents.com/
Added by ChristinaCh on October 2, 2012