This conference will examine the current state of social TV, the challenges in developing and implementing social TV experiences, and the future outlook of social TV. Social TV Forum will bring together all participants in the industry. Listen to the speakers discuss market trends and forces and learn how global brands and organizations are exploiting this fast growing social TV market to the benefit of their products and services.
• 2 day conference dedicated to Social TV
• Learn from broadcasters, content providers, social networks, brands, advertisers and analysts.
• Understand the key trends driving social TV, the challenges being faced and what the future outlook is for social television.
• Evening networking reception
• Network immediately with our first-class pre-show online meeting planner
• Mike Bennet, Creative Director, Oil
• Henrik Werdelin, Chief Creative Officer, Joost
• Kate Bradshaw, Head of Online Commissioning, ITV
• Robert Marsh, VP, Interactive & Telephony, Fremantle Media
• Dan Cryan, Research Director, Digital Media - Screen Digest
• Triona Campbell, CEO, Campbell Ryan Productions - Producers of Sofia's Diary
• Maz Nadjm, Portal Services Manager, Community, BSkyB
• View the full list of speakers
Download the conference brochure.
Added by SNWorldForum on June 8, 2009