No plans for Sat yet? Please come out & join us for some friendly pool games!! All skill levels are welcome! I will be hosting our pool mixer at California Billiard Club. Hope you can make it. Please feel free to forward this email to your friends or coworkers who may be interested.
California Billiard Club has 30 regulation size 9 foot pool tables, 2 snooker tables & 1 billiard table. In addition, there are video games,pinball, foosball & plasma TV, . Full Service bar serves great food & drink there. (NO outside food & drink are allowed) For more info, check out http://www.californiabilliardclub.com/
Below is the info: please feel free to email me with any questions. Our event usually has 25-35 people show up (Please ignore the number of RSVPs on the Upcoming site, as I would be promoting the event through various channels)
Date & Time: Saturday March 1st 7:00pm-10:30pm
Location: California Billiard Club 881 East El Camino Real in
Mountain View 650-965-3100
Cost: $15/person to be collected when signing in.
If you'd like to stay & play for longer after the event finished at 10:30pm, California Billiard offers us a $10 flat fee per person til they close at 2am as long as they don't have a waiting list.
RSVP: Please RSVP @ [email protected] by Friday Feb 29th with your FULL name, email address, number of guests (if any) with their names,phone number optional. Although RSVP is not required, it would be helpful to let me know if ou plan on coming. I don't have email access after 4pm on Sat, so if you do decide to join us the last minute, you can simply show up or call me at 415-215-0761.
How it works:
1. I would rotate people around tables every 40-45 minutes. Table assignment is random, though I would make my best effort to make sure a good gender mix per table.
2. I would try to have 4 people per table.
3. Since we would be rotating, it's less confusing if everyone plays the same rules. Game rules is available on the event date.
4. When table assignment has announced, everyone has to move to their next assigned table even if you "think" you are almost done with the game, since it's impossible for every table to finish at the same time, that way it won't slow down the table rotation for everyone.
5. If you need to leave early, please let me know 10 min before you actually leave, so I would leave your name out for next rotation.
How we'll find each other: Ask for Shirley's or BAPBSC group
Look forward to seeing you then.
Added by soyeeng on January 29, 2008