Webcredible's hands-on social media training course is fantastic - small class sizes, highly interactive and taught by experts. Book your place now and learn how to set up, manage, optimise & report on any social media campaign.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
During the one-day interactive course you will:
* Discover the world of social media; what it is exactly, why you should use it and how to get maximum benefit
* Learn about free and licensed software tools available to use in your social media marketing
* Discover how to use social media for benchmarking and "listening"
* Understand social media's immediate engagement and interaction with audiences
* Find out about how social media impacts monetisation through other channels
* Uncover the potential pitfalls of social media
* Discover the power of social media knowledge as you use the insights across other digital channels
Our social media training follows one basic principle:
'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'
Put simply, we don't want to create and run a social media campaign for you - we want you to be able to do it by yourself, again and again in the future. The social media training lasts for one full day, during which time you'll complete a series of exercises designed for you to discover the answers by yourself and then put into practice what you've learnt.
By the end of the day, you'll have acquired a deep understanding of how to manage a highly effective social media campaign, delivering outstanding results at minimum cost. As a result of our hands-on social media training, you'll have:
* A deeper understanding of your new knowledge
* Ownership of what you’ve learnt
* The ability to apply what you’ve learnt again and again in the future
"The training was excellent. I'll certainly recommend it to those around me." - Andy Brockie, Guardian.
"We were delighted with the course and are now perfectly equipped to improve the online content for all our customers." - Richard Linnington, First Choice Holidays.
"Practical exercises helped us apply our new skills during the training. It was fun, interesting and interactive - I'd recommend it to anyone." - Filip Elerud, Levi Strauss.
LOCATION & PRICING
The social media training takes place in Webcredible’s purpose-built training centre in Tower Hill, London and costs £445 + VAT per person. A discount of up to 20% is available if you book more than one course.
Please see http://www.webcredible.co.uk/socialmediatraining for further information and to reserve your place on this fantastic course!
Official Website: http://www.webcredible.co.uk/socialmediatraining
Added by Webcredible on August 11, 2010