Does blogging, social networking and bookmarking leave you scratching you head?
Do you perceive social media as a waste of time?
Is the community talking about you?
Is your current online strategy as effective as it could be?
We are running a day long workshop to educate and inspire you to harness the power of social media for your businesses.
Come along and find out the answers to all of your questions from our social media experts, Simon Dance, Claire Stokoe and Andy Keetch.
This interactive workshop will explore the current climate and explain how social media and social networking, when used properly, can benefit your business. This can include:
• Driving new sales
• Increasing the reach of your brand and your message
• Augmenting your existing customer service efforts
• Fostering positive customer relations
Regular breakout sessions throughout the day will also enable you to apply these concepts directly to your business and ensure you leave with a concrete social media plan relevant to your business.
When and where is the workshop?
The workshop will take place on Thursday 5th March between 9.30am to 4.30pm at the Lighthouse in Brighton’s North Laine. Tea, coffee and a cold lunch will be provided. For more information about the venue, please visit www.lighthouse.org.uk
Who should attend?
• Business Owners & MD’s
• Sales/Business Development Directors and Managers
• Marketing Directors and Managers
• PR Consultants
What will you gain?
• An understanding of how social media fits with your overall search marketing strategy
• A strong starting point to begin engaging with your target audience online
• Realistic insight into businesses already harnessing social media
• A chance to speak to the experts at Leapfrogg about how social media relates to your business
This is an interactive workshop and therefore places are strictly limited to 15 attendees. To register for this seminar please email [email protected] or call Dan Richardson on 01273 322838
Official Website: http://www.leapfrogg.co.uk/News/Recent/Social_Media_for_Business_Seminar
Added by Leapfrogg on February 13, 2009