The Social Media Club of Silicon Valley will be at Intel Headquarters on October 22 from 6 to 8:30 p.m. for a panel discussion on Social Media and the Enterprise: Looking Forward.
Register to attend the event here http://www.eventbrite.com/event/79060472
* Shel Israel is moderating – he wrote the book “Naked Conversations” with Robert Scoble http://redcouch.typepad.com/
* Dave McClure, 500 hats blogger, software geek and spirit behind recent gathering for Facebook application creators called Graphing Social Patterns http://500hats.typepad.com/
* Jeremiah Owyang, social media researcher at Forrester http://www.web-strategist.com/blog/
* Jennifer Jones, host of “Marketing Voices” video Podcast available on the PodTech network http://www.marketingvoices.com/
* Eleanor Wynn is an Enterprise Architect, Social Computing and blogger at [email protected] http://blogs.intel.com/it/authors#eleanor_wynn
* Bob Duffy, Intel’s Open Port http://communities.intel.com/openport
Prior and after the discussion, get a show and tell from online community builders from KNTV-TV’s communities efforts (www.nbc11hometown.com), Intel's Open Port for IT pros (http://communities.intel.com/openport) and Intel Software Network community (http://softwarecommunity.intel.com).
We will try to livecast the event through www.ustream.tv, allowing people to watch live and send in comments to the live event.
Official Website: http://www.socialmediaclub.org/events/
Added by kenekaplan on October 17, 2007