Location: Best Buy HQ in Richfield, MN (http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=7601+Penn+Ave+S,+Minneapolis,+Minnesota+55423&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=34.122306,77.34375&ie=UTF8&ll=44.866257,-93.308516&spn=0.007452,0.018883&z=16&iwloc=addr)
Date: August 22nd, 2008
Time: 8am to 10am (CT) [we do have the room for 30mins before & after the event]
RSVP here on Upcoming is required*
- Julio Ojeda-Zapata (@jojeda on Twitter) will talk about his upcoming book Twitter Means Business - How microblogging can help or hurt your company
- Participate in live-writing a chapter to Julio's new book on Twitter, we'll wrap that up live at SMB-TC6! Read more here: http://smbmsp.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2029643:BlogPost:4712&page=1#comment-2029643:Comment:4716
- Live remote update from Noah Kunin of TheUptake.org from the first day of the DNC in Denver, CO. Noah will be demonstrating how social media, specifically mobile video, is being used for citizen journalism.
- Phil Wilson (@Philson on Twitter) talks about ComicTwit (http://www.comictwit.com/)
- Bring your conversation topics and share your knowledge of Social Media
- Complimentary continental breakfast (I'm working on the bacon!)
- Celebrate a half a year of SMBs in Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Watch remotely via our new video channel on Mogulus: www.mogulus.com/smbmsp.
- Have a webcam & a Mogulus account - let us know and we will try some remote Q&A too!
- As always, additional agenda item suggestions are welcomed!
Video Feed: http://www.mogulus.com/smbmsp
* Due to requirements at Best Buy, we do require an RSVP prior to the event. Remember, the event is no cost!
Official Website: http://smbmsp.ning.com