Inaugural Social Media Breakfast - Twin Cities. An extension of Social Media Breakfast - Boston, which was started by Bryan Person.
Below is a tentative list of topics, just so we’ve got a bit of an agenda to work with - don’t hesitate to suggest new ideas!
* New to social media?
* Twitter, the virtual village.
* Tools - what is most useful/rewarding to you?
* Demo of Cullect by Garrick VanBuren
* Directions in social media, connecting people.
* Your ideas here!
* Next SMB! What can we do better?
Here are the details for our first Social Media Breakfast in the Twin Cities:
* Date: Wednesday, February 13th, 2007
* Time: 8:00am to 10:00am
* Place: Keys Cafe Minneapolis - Located in the Foshay Tower
* Address: 114 South 9th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402 (Directions/Map)
* Cost: Buy your own breakfast, and enjoy free WiFi! ;-)
Contact Rick Mahn at [email protected] if you have a suggestion for a topic or agenda item.
Look for us in the "back room" at Keys!
We'll see you there!
Tags: Social Media Breakfast, SMBMSP1
Official Website: http://socialmediabreakfast.com
Added by Rick Mahn on February 4, 2008