No plan for Saturday yet? Come out & join us for some pool at this cozy poolroom with cool red cloth pool tables, great service & fun environment!!
Hi, I am hosting another social pool mixer. As usual, we would be rotating people around the tables every 30-45 minutes. Below is the details. Our event usually has 25-30 people showed up (Please ignore the number of RSVPs on the Upcoming.Org site as I would be promoting the events via a few channels.)
When: Saturday July 29th 7:00pm-10:30pm
Location: Lucky Shot Billiards at 189 South Murphy Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA
Cost: $15.00/person to be collected when signing in. Ladies will a discounted rate of $10.
RSVP: Please email me @ [email protected] by Friday July 28th. I need your FULL name,email address, number of guests (if any) with their names, phone number optional. Although RSVP is not required, it would be helpful to let me know if you plan on coming. I don't have email access after 4pm on Sat, so if you do decide to join us the last minute, simply show up.
How we'll find each other: Ask for Shirley's or BAPBSC's group
How it works:
1. I would rotate people around tables every 40-45 minutes. Table assignment is random, though I would make my best effort to make sure a good gender mix per table.
2. I would try to have 4 people per table.
3. Since we would be rotating, it's less confusing if everyone plays the same rules. Game rules can be emailed if requested & is available on the event date.
4. When table assignment has announced, everyone has to move to their next assigned table even if you "think" you are almost done with the game, since it's impossible for every table to finish at the same time, that way it won't slow down the table rotation for everyone.
5. If you need to leave early, please let me know 10 min before you actually leave, so I would leave your name out for next rotation.
To be notified with our future pool events, go to yahoo.com, then go to "group", search for BAPBSC (Stands for Bay Area Pool, Billiards, Snooker Club), then select to join/ subscribe to the club. It is FREE to join. IMPORTANT: If you don't have Yahoo ID, please email me at [email protected] with your email address, I would manually add you as member.
I look forward to seeing you all again then.
Added by soyeeng on April 25, 2006