Amazon Web Services and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers invite you to an exclusive half-day event for Valley start-ups and VCs. Amazon Web Services provides entrepreneurs with access to Amazon’s robust infrastructure and technological resources via services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) and Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3). Utilizing AWS’ solutions, you can compete on ideas -- not resources -- and turn your idea into a profitable business.
Come learn how Amazon Web Services’ empowers entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainable growth.
Reasons to attend:
* Understand how to integrate Amazon Web Services into your business
* Find ways to cut fixed infrastructure costs while increasing reliability and scalability
* Hear what VCs look for when investing in early stage companies
* Learn from successful start-ups about their use of Amazon Web Services
* Network with local VCs and start-ups from your area
When: Wednesday, September 12th 2-7pm
* 2-5pm: Presentations on Amazon Web Services, how to attract VCs, and how successful start-ups have built their business using AWS’ solutions
5-7pm: Networking cocktail reception sponsored by Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
Official Website: https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?eventid=140241
Added by jboutelle on September 8, 2007