You are welcome to join and please pass this along to anyone you feel who would benefit from a free real estate seminar!
The Silicon Valley Home Buyers seminar
Should I buy a home in Silicon Valley?
Good question given the high cost of home ownership in Silicon Valley and the uncertainty about the economy.
In order to answer this and many other questions, one has to understand all the issues associated with making this decision. For an in depth analysis and an honest discussion of each one of these key questions, join me at my next Silicon Valley home Buyers seminar on Saturday January 23rd, from 9:20 AM to 12:30 PM
• How did we get here and how did we miss it?
• What are the benefits (tangibles & intangibles) of home ownership?
• Can I afford a home in Silicon Valley?
• Is this the right time to buy a home?
• Where should I buy my home?
• What is the home buying process and what to expect?
Room seating is limited, to register go to http://www.650and408homes.com/sv_seminar_yahoo.html
the One Stop Realtor for busy professionals
Silicon Valley homes and investments nationwide
DRE license number: 01485729
Keller Williams Realty
Official Website: http://www.650and408homes.com/sv_seminar_yahoo.html
Added by uri2naomi on January 5, 2010