Curious to see what website experts really think when they look at a website? Join us on Thursday, November 10 at 11 a.m. Pacific time for Short Evaluations of Real Websites. This free one hour webinar is presented in cooperation with SAP, a donor partner of TechSoup. During the hour, web design experts will take a look at a succession of real nonprofit and library websites.
Some questions the experts will be asking are:
• Does the website accurately reflect the mission of the organization?
• Is the navigation intuitive and easy to understand?
• Does the website have original content?
• How searchable is the site from a search engine?
• Are there ways to make it easy for a visitor or supporter to participate in that community?
This webinar will focus on the general principles of web design, and is appropriate for anyone interested in improving their organization's website.
Official Website: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/839332345
Added by TechSoup Talks on October 27, 2011