Are you on Facebook? Are you on Twitter? Have a blog? A web company? What does someone see when they Google you?
Everything you put up online says something about you. What does your profile photo say. Is it screaming party girl? Do you look like a corporate stiff? A 3am webcam junky?
Take the bag off your head and come to SHOOT ME! and get a fresh new headshot taken by an amazing and upcoming photographer. It's like giving your social web presence a little facelift. And it's about time!
Well shoot, tell me more.
- Come to the Citizen Space loft on June 1, 2010 at 6pm. You get your photo taken at SHOOT ME by one of our super cool photographers.
- Our photographers will post their work on Flickr after the event.
- You pick your one favorite shot. Our super photographer will send you one complimentary high resolution headshot.
- You want more? You can buy more from them!
- As if getting a slick new headshot wasn't enough, you also get to share a glass of wine with the smartest entrepreneurs in town.
Schedule June 1, 2010
6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Show up! Drink wine. Enjoy Citizen Space. Meet the photographers and hear their stories. Hang with other entrepreneurs and small biz leaders.
7:00 - 9:00 p.m. SHOOT ME! Time to get a super cool headshot. We'll set everyone up with a photographer. Bring cool props you want to be photgraphed with. Funny hats, weird accessories, a Sherlock Holmes pipe, a pirate eyepatch -- whatever makes you, you.
Added by anamoony on May 25, 2010