The Existing Business Resource Team of Portland SCORE invites you to a workshop to help existing business owners survive and grow profitably in a down economy.
What to expect:
- Planning — A planning process is a necessity for an existing business.
- Customers — Do you understand what drives your customer?
- Products and Services — You need to think value not feature or benefit.
- Financial Plan — The financial landscape helps you raise the capital necessary for growth.
- Competition — Pay attention to your competitors and how they deliver value to their customers.
- Technology — Deploying this vital lifeline can be the difference between success or failure.
- Advisory Board — Do you have a support network in place?
- In Summary — Sustaining your business is a continuing process and establishing a mentoring relationship helps to keep it going.
Jim Smith, Chairman of the Portland Chapter of SCORE.
Bridget Bayer, Opportunity Knocks Program Coordinator,
Cost: $25.00 – includes workshop materials.
Portland Business Alliance
Lobby Conference Room
200 Market Street