Webcredible's hands-on SEO training course is fantastic - small class sizes, highly interactive and taught by experts. Book your place now and learn how to manage a highly successful search engine optimisation strategy.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
During the one-day interactive course you will:
* Learn innovative strategies to gain the best possible return for your SEO campaign
* Discover how to increase the number of quality & relevant website visitors
* Develop a robust strategy for on-page and off-page optimisation through basic techniques
* Find out how to develop a robust link building strategy (including social media optimisation)
* Get a clear idea of SEO pitfalls and avoiding search engine penalisation
* Understand how to maximise search engine inclusion and exclusion through index coverage and duplicate content
* Learn how to research and select the best keywords for your SEO campaign
* Discover how to track your SEO success and measure ROI
* Find out how to evaluate and establish best practice SEO through competitor benchmarking
Our search engine optimization training follows one basic principle:
'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'
Put simply, we don't want to do search engine optimisation for you - we want you to be able to do it by yourself, again and again in the future. The SEO training lasts for one full day, during which time you'll complete a series of exercises designed for you to discover the answers by yourself and then put into practice what you've learnt.
By the end of the day, you'll have acquired a deep understanding of how to manage and prioritise a successful search engine optimisation strategy with optimal ROI. As a result of our hands-on SEO training, you'll have:
* A deeper understanding of your new knowledge
* Ownership of what you’ve learnt
* The ability to apply what you’ve learnt again and again in the future
"The training was excellent. I'll certainly recommend it to those around me." - Andy Brockie, Guardian.
"We were delighted with the course and are now perfectly equipped to improve the online content for all our customers." - Richard Linnington, First Choice Holidays.
"Practical exercises helped us apply our new skills during the training. It was fun, interesting and interactive - I'd recommend it to anyone." - Filip Elerud, Levi Strauss.
LOCATION & PRICING
The SEO training takes place in Webcredible’s purpose-built training centre in Tower Hill, London and costs £445 + VAT per person. A discount of up to 20% is available if you book more than one course.
Please see http://www.webcredible.co.uk/seotraining for further information and to reserve your place on this fantastic course!
Official Website: http://www.webcredible.co.uk/seotraining
Added by Webcredible on August 11, 2010