Webcredible's hands-on SEO (search engine optimisation) training course lasts for one full day and usually has a maximum of 10 participants due to its interactive nature.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
During the one-day interactive course you will:
- Learn innovative strategies to gain the best possible return for your SEO campaign
- Discover how to increase the number of quality & relevant website visitors
- Understand how to design & build a truly search engine optimised website
- Find out how to select the best keywords and integrate them into website content
- Develop a robust link building strategy (including social media optimisation)
- Learn about new innovations in search and future strategies you may need to use
- Understand the differences between the main search engines
- Find out how to track your SEO success and measure ROI
- Get a clear idea of SEO pitfalls and avoiding search engine penalisation
Our search engine optimisation training follows one basic principle:
'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'
Put simply, we don't want to do search engine optimisation for you - we want you to be able to do it by yourself, again and again in the future. The SEO training lasts for one full day, during which time you'll complete a series of exercises designed for you to discover the answers by yourself and then put into practice what you've learnt.
By the end of the day, you'll have acquired a deep understanding of how to manage and prioritise a successful search engine optimisation strategy with optimal ROI. As a result of our hands-on SEO training, you'll have:
- A deeper understanding of your new knowledge
- Ownership of what you've learnt
- The ability to apply what you've learnt again and again in the future
"The training was excellent. I'll certainly recommend it to those around me." - Andy Brockie, Guardian.
"We were delighted with the course and are now perfectly equipped to improve the online content for all our customers." - Richard Linnington, First Choice Holidays.
"Practical exercises helped us apply our new skills during the training. It was fun, interesting and interactive - I'd recommend it to anyone." - Filip Elerud, Levi Strauss.
Official Website: http://www.webcredible.co.uk
Added by Webcredible on January 6, 2010