“Lots of new PR and SEO ideas from this workshop. Very inspirational.” – A. Hall – Avanquest Solutions
An important element of search engine optimisation is to build relevant links but many organisations and agencies risk damaging their reputation through unethical link building practices. This workshop focuses on how PR communications and brand engagement can help improve natural Search Engine visibility whilst managing online reputation.
Delegates will learn how Online PR and social media marketing can be integrated into a search marketing strategy. They will learn how to create a SEO driven online PR campaign, select the appropriate tools and develop compelling brand or business ‘social objects’ and ‘social currency’ to trigger conversations and
Who should attend?
Digital marketing professionals
Course is suitable for manager and executive level
How will I benefit?
After attending this course, you will be able to:
• Understand how to plan an SEO PR strategy and integrate this with your wider marketing and PR strategy
• Understand the importance of having a keyword strategy
• Understand how to map your online audiences and identify and monitor conversations and reputation online
• Understand how to optimise your on-site and off-site PR content
What will I learn?
• How to increase natural visibility in search engines using Online PR
• How to audit, monitor and measure in the online environment - what is being said about your brand/organisation/industry and who are the influencers and their networks
• Understand how ‘social objects’, ‘social currency’ and ‘conversationalists’ can trigger brand and corporate conversations with audiences, customers and stakeholders
• How to measure the effectiveness of SEO PR activity
• Understand the impact of Universal Search and social media on SEO PR
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
• Ethical online PR and social media tools and techniques to maximise visibility through search engines
• Develop strategies to improve your search engine optimisation through on and off site PR and social media
• Evaluate and Measure your SEO PR and social media campaigns
Official Website: http://econsultancy.com/
Added by E-consultancy on November 3, 2009