The iPhone and iPod touch are compelling platforms for both independent developers and small, medium, and large business interested in capitalizing on the next wave of mobility and the ever-evolving marketplace.
We'll be discussing what it takes to take a native application from concept to reality including:
• Capabilities and limitations of the iPhone and iPod touch
• Development requirements
• Objective-C, the development language for Mac OSX and iPhone/iPod touch
• Development frameworks involved in building native applications
• Different classes of applications
• Introduction to the Apple App Store
• Real-life lessons learned
We'll focus on lessons learned during the development lifecycle and how to ramp up quickly and be successful with your own ventures. A brief Q&A session will follow.
Added by nixwire on February 23, 2009