WHAT IS AN ELEVATOR PITCH?
An elevator pitch is a short, persuasive description of a person, organization, group or a product or service. The "elevator pitch" reflects the idea that you can deliver an elevator pitch in the time span of an elevator ride, or approximately 30 - 60 seconds. The pitch is not about selling, it's about marketing you and your brand in 30-60 seconds. A successful pitch allows business professionals to get an idea of who you are, and not just data about your business.
AT THIS SEMINAR YOU'LL LEARN:
* The 7 Elements of a Successful Pitch
* Write Your Own Personalized Business Pitch
* The Art of Pitching in a Short, Precise & Effective Manner
* Share Your 30 - 60 Pitch with Attendees
* Modify Your Pitch for Different Types of Networking Events
THE EVENING'S SCHEDULE:
Please see our website for schedule
COST: $20 prepaid till noon July 20 or $30 cash/door. Refreshments provided
Official Website: http://www.TheNYCBusinessNetworkingGroup.com
Added by Real Live People Party on June 28, 2010