"Selling Your Patent" Seminar
April 9, 2008
In this seminar, patent holders learn how they can maximize the value of their intellectual property assets by selling or licensing their patents and portfolios.
Who Should Attend:
Patent holders of all types,Entrepreneurs,Independent inventors,Patent attorneys.
* Who's Buying Patents? How Much are they Paying?
* Who's Selling Patents? How? Why?
* Selling Your Patent--What is the Process? What can you Expect?
* Trading Patents in Stealth Mode. The Role of Intermediaries.
* Patent Wars. Who's in battle? Why? What are the effects?
* Legal Pitfalls to Avoid
* Working together with an Attorney to Maximize the Value of Your Portfolio
Mike Doran, Fish Richardson
David Kleinsmith, Fish Richardson
Jon Rortveit, Tynax
David Smith, Tynax
8:30am-9:00am - Registration
9:00am-12:00pm - Workshop
Members: $20, Non-members: $30, Platinum pass: no charge.
Official Website: http://www.sdforum.org/patent
Added by FullCalendar on March 20, 2008