"Security OPUS is the San Francisco Bay Area's Advanced information Security Forum for the CISO and Security Professional."
This conference is crafted to give the attendee a high-value experience. The presentation format is single track, so you don't miss a single speaker! Exceptional catering and special evening events make it a snap to get the most out of networking with speakers, sponsors, and other attendees.
Registration will open soon for 2 separate events:
* Advanced security training
* Deep knowledge technical days
Check the web site for: CFP, conference registration, and training registration.
This event will also include (at additional price) two days of training (March 22-23) on the following topics:
* Michael Dahn & David M. Zendzian - Business / IT & PCI Compliance
* Tim Mullen - ISA Ninjistu
* Greg Hoglund & Shawn Bracken - Advanced tools for exploiting software
* Lurene Grenier - Architecture & Exploitation
* Jose Avila - Creative web protocol attacks
* Rodney Thayer - Crypto bootcamp for IT practitioners
Official Website: http://securityopus.com/
Added by SFOAK5 on November 27, 2006