Second Glass Wine Riot is a large-scale wine tasting extravaganza in Boston's South End. Swirl, sniff and sip over 250 different wines from every major region in the world, soak up knowledge from experts at the Crash Course Wine Seminars, grab tasty food pairings, all under $5, from fantastic local restaurants and top it off with a DJ, Photo Booth, lounge and more. This isn't your parents' wine tasting! Catch the Riot October 22 & 23 at the Boston Center for the Arts in the South End.
Highlights of Wine Riot
- 250 wines from around the globe
- Free Crash Course mini-seminars on hot regions, grape varieties, and baller, wallet friendly wines
- Wine Intelligence Unit, for any and all questions, to help with strategic conquering of the Riot
- Printed guide highlighting all the wines
- $5 food pairings from delicious local restaurants
- Photobooth, Lounge, DJ & MORE
-YOU get the power to choose a all new Wine Riot wine- be sure to check out the 90 + Cellars Lounge to cast your vote!!
Included in admission to The Second Glass Wine Riot you can sample all 250 wines, access any of the Crash Course seminars, have your photo taken in The Second Glass photo booth, score free schwag and learn tons of new wine info! Wine Riot is only one weekend so be sure to book your tickets in advance!
Excited or pre-game, much? Come by our FREE Pre-Wine Riot tasting events and get our $5 dollar ticket discount! Visit our blog for dates/times.
Saturday, October 23rd
Daytime Riot: 1-5 PM
Evening Riot: 7-11 PM
Two sessions to choose from, each offering:
- Free Crash Course mini-seminars
- Tasty food pairings under $5!
- Ticket price: $45 ea.
539 Tremont St
Boston, MA 02116
Added by thesecondglass on August 12, 2010