Grab a glass and join the Riot! Wine Riot is The Second Glass’s expo-style wine tasting. Sample over 250 new wines, soak up knowledge from the experts, and grab tasty food pairings under $5. Throw in a DJ, photo booth, Gold Sparkler lounge, and more – this isn’t your parents’ wine tasting. Catch the Riot April 16th and 17th 2010, at Boston’s Center for the Arts in the South End.
Highlights of Wine Riot
- 250 wines from around the globe
- Free Crash Course mini-seminars on hot regions, grape varieties, and baller, wallet friendly wines
- Wine Intelligence Unit, for any and all questions, to help with strategic conquering of the Riot
- Printed guide highlighting all the wines
- Gold Sparkler Lounge
- $5 food pairings from Legal Seafoods, Tremont 647, UpperCrust, Masa and Redbones
- Photobooth, DJ & MORE
Included in admission to The Second Glass Wine Riot you can sample all 250 wines, access any of the Crash Course seminars, have your photo taken in The Second Glass photo booth, score free schwag and learn tons of new wine info! Wine Riot is only one weekend so be sure to book your tickets in advance!
Excited or pre-game, much? Come by our FREE pre-Wine Riot tasting events and get our $5 dollar ticket discount! Visit thewineriot.com's blog for dates/times.
Saturday, April 17th
Daytime Riot: 1-5 PM
Evening Riot: 7-11 PM
Two sessions to choose from, each offering:
- Free Crash Course mini-seminars
- Tasty food pairings under $5!
- Ticket price: $45 ea.
539 Tremont St
Boston, MA 02116
Visit www.thewineriot.com for updates and more information.
Tickets on sale at www.thewineriot.com/tickets
Official Website: http://www.thewineriot.com/
Added by thesecondglass on March 19, 2010