Second Glass Wine Riot is a large-scale wine tasting extravaganza in Boston's South End. Swirl, sniff and sip over 250 different wines from every major region in the world, soak up knowledge from experts at the Crash Course Wine Seminars, grab tasty food pairings, all under $5, from fantastic local restaurants and top it off with a DJ, Photo Booth, lounge and more. This isn't your parents' wine tasting! Catch the Riot October 22 & 23 at the Boston Center for the Arts in the South End.
Highlights of Wine Riot
- 250 wines from around the globe
- Free Crash Course mini-seminars on hot regions, grape varieties, and wallet friendly wines
- Wine Intelligence Unit, for any and all questions, to help with strategic conquering of the Riot
- Printed guide + mobile app highlighting all the wines
- $5 food pairings from delicious local restaurants
-YOU get the power to choose a all new Wine Riot wine- be sure to check out the 90 + Cellars Lounge to cast your vote!!
- Photobooth, Lounge, DJ & MORE
Included in admission to Second Glass’ Wine Riot you can sample all 250 wines, access any of the Crash Course seminars, ability to have your photo taken in the Second Glass photo booth, score free schwag and learn tons of new wine info! Wine Riot is only one weekend so be sure to book your tickets in advance.
Excited or pre-game, much? Come by our FREE pre-Wine Riot tasting events and get our $5 dollar ticket discount! Visit our blog for dates/times.
Friday, October 22nd
Opening Night: 7-11 PM
- Only 500 tickets on Sale
- Celebrity Crash Courses
- Tasty food pairings under $5
- Special Highlights to be announced
- Ticket price: $55 ea.
539 Tremont St
Boston, MA 02116
Visit www.thewineriot.com for updates and more information.
Tickets on sale at www.thewineriot.com/tickets
See you at the Riot!
Added by thesecondglass on August 12, 2010