Grab a glass and join the Riot! Wine Riot is The Second Glass’s expo-style wine tasting. Sample over 250 new wines, soak up knowledge from the experts, and grab tasty food pairings under $5. Throw in a DJ, photo booth, Gold Sparkler lounge, and more – this isn’t your parents’ wine tasting. Catch the Riot April 16th and 17th 2010, at Boston’s Center for the Arts in the South End.
Highlights of Wine Riot
- 250 wines from around the globe
- Free Crash Course mini-seminars on hot regions, grape varieties, and baller, wallet friendly wines
- Wine Intelligence Unit, for any and all questions, to help with strategic conquering of the Riot
- Printed guide highlighting all the wines
- Gold Sparkler Lounge
- $5 food pairings from Legal Seafoods, Tremont 647, UpperCrust, Masa and Redbones
- Photobooth, DJ & MORE
Included in admission to The Second Glass Wine Riot you can sample all 250 wines, access any of the Crash Course seminars, have your photo taken in The Second Glass photo booth, score free schwag and learn tons of new wine info! Wine Riot is only one weekend so be sure to book your tickets in advance!
All the wines with half the people. Our Night of the Bubbles has a set capacity of 500 people allowing you, the wine drinker, complete, unlimited and very personalized access to over 250 wines and the experts pouring them. The night celebrates sparkling wines, champagne, cava, prosecco and more with FREE Celebrity Crash Courses! Also, enjoy our very own "Wine Riot" cupcake from Kickass Cupcakes and free Taza chocolate! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the Riot celeb style!
Excited or pre-game, much? Come by our FREE pre-Wine Riot tasting events and get our $5 dollar ticket discount! Visit thewineriot.com's blog for dates/times.
Friday, April 16th
Night of the Bubbles: 7-11 PM
Highlighting sparkling wine, champagne, cava, prosecco and more!
- Free Celebrity Crash Courses
- Tasty food pairings under $5 from Legal Seafoods, Tremont 647, UpperCrust, Masa and Redbones
- Free Wine Riot cupcakes from Kickass Cupcakes and Taza Chocolate
- Only 500 tickets on Sale
- Ticket price: $55 ea
539 Tremont St
Boston, MA 02116
Visit www.thewineriot.com for updates and more information.
Tickets on sale at www.thewineriot.com/tickets
Official Website: http://www.thewineriot.com/
Added by thesecondglass on March 2, 2010