The Seattle Erotic Art Festival was founded in 2002 by Seattle's Sex Positive Community Center to promote freedom of sexuality, speech and creativity through the erotic expression of fine art. We strive to exhibit work that:
- is not easily found in mainstream galleries and museums
- shows the diversity of human sexual expression
- explores the incredible creativity with which artists approach the subject
- avoids clichés or stereotypical images
- is selected on quality of execution, originality of subject, depth of emotion.
Added by kingchiron on January 15, 2006