Over 70% of internet users do not have English as a first language and they collectively represent over 900 million users who have hugely different search behaviours to us.
If your business is currently global or is thinking of going global, this course will show the opportunities that lie in global search marketing and how best to approach each market that is covered. Multilingual SEO offers the chance to gain competitive advantage and to gain the all important upper hand.
In many industries e.g Travel, international internet users now spend more online than in the UK and these numbers are growing at a much quicker rate than here.
Multilingual SEO is about understanding that the majority of your potential clients just don’t know about you or if they do are easily put-off by English only websites that aren’t optimised for international users and in terms of usability and conversion are way below the standard that they would expect.
Who should attend?
You will already be very familiar with SEO and PPC and the fundamental principles which they are grounded on. Your company either is global or wants to go global and therefore you will be looking to improve upon your current strategies and/or learn about current developments in global SEO/SEM.
This course will provide you with insight, knowledge and skills to effectively create and launch your own international SEO campaigns. In addition it will show you how to improve upon any current campaigns that you are currently globally.
How will I benefit?
After attending this course, you will be able to:
• Plan, manage and enhance your International SEO strategy for maximum return
• Develop effective and strategic multilingual SEO campaigns on a number of international search engines.
• Understand and manage your online brand globally in order to grow your international market share in the natural listings in each market covered.
• Improve your international content creation and conversion rates.
What will I learn?
Best practice methodologies and strategic skills on a global level which will equip you with essential knowledge to plan and implement a successful international SEO campaign.
You will learn:
• Best practice for International SEO (both Technical and Content)
• International Search engine usage
• How to create, implement and manage multilingual SEO campaigns.
• Best practice for International PPC (On a variety of International PPC engines)
• How to create, implement and manage international PPC campaigns.
• How international purchasing behaviours vary by country.
• International internet usage patterns
• How to design landing pages and websites for international users.
• How to develop successful link building campaigns on an international level.
• Developments in global social media.
• How to utilise Multivariate testing for different markets.
Official Website: http://econsultancy.com/
Added by E-consultancy on November 3, 2009