To book a place at this workshop, please go to www.eastsussexhub.co.uk/events.
This constantly updated Search Marketing Essentials course introduces the latest ideas and techniques which can help you to reach your target audience at the lowest possible cost.
This course gives a practical introduction to Search Marketing using real world examples to show how the theory works in practice. You will learn well honed search engine marketing tips including how SEO and PPC can work together for maximum results.
Search Engine Optimisation
· Introduction to SEO
· How Search Engine Spiders read your pages
· Keyword research including a demo of a keyword analysis tool
· Page structure and inbound links – live competition for the most Google inbound links
· Analysis of performance – page rank and ranking positions
How does Pay Per Click (PPC) fit in with SEO
· What is PPC and how does it work?
· The main PPC advertising providers (MSN, Google, Yahoo)
· Advantages and pitfalls
· How SEO and PPC should work together
This workshop will be hosted by Daniel Rowles of AI-Digital on behalf of the East Sussex Enterprise Hub. Daniel has over 12 years experience in digital marketing and is AI Digitals key consultant for selecting and developing digital marketing strategies for companies like Gala, Café Direct and Chelsea FC. Daniel is a Course Director for the Chartered Institute of Marketing, a New Media Age preferred trainer and the voice of the ‘Internet Marketing Podcast’ - a top 20 worldwide iTunes business podcast. Daniel has recently won the DPA training provider of the year and prides himself on delivering practical digital marketing training and consultancy.
Official Website: http://www.eastsussexhub.co.uk/events
Added by Rhodri Alexander on February 12, 2009