The travel vertical is where all of the critical components of online marketing come together – from attracting qualified traffic via organic results, paid search advertising and feed aggregators, to measuring return on investment, SES Travel will offer insight into specific tactics and broad strategies, as the growing travel space continues to demonstrate enormous potential for both large and small players to succeed in search marketing.
Learn the basics of constructing a search friendly Web site, optimization tips for organic search results, and creating unique content to effectively sell a travel experience. Engage in high level discussion on topics such as: managing paid search campaigns, social media optimization and reputation management, carving out a niche for specific travel services in an extremely competitive marketplace.
Hosted by Elisabeth Osmeloski, editor of Search Engine Watch and adventure traveler, action sports enthusiast and travel search marketing specialist.
* The major players in the travel search arena will describe their services and opportunities for search marketers.
* Hear case studies from search marketers who have successfully implemented SEM campaigns for travel and leisure related Web sites.
* Discuss effective search optimization strategies and advertising challenges within this extremely competitive vertical.
* Learn how to make the most of Web 2.0 opportunities and employ tactics to drive targeted travelers via organic listings, paid search and social media channels.
* Participate in Q&A sessions with experts in travel search arena.
* Network with peers and develop new partnerships.
Register by Friday, July 20 and save $100.
Through July 20 is $1,095
After July 20 is $1,195
Expo Hall Passes are free when you register in advance
Registration for Expo Hall Pass Onsite is $25
Official Website: http://www.searchenginestrategies.com/sew/travel07
Added by SES on June 22, 2007