SVAMA Presents: Search Engine Optimization Strategies for Web 2.0
Because of these elements, many sites are not optimized well for search engines and are missing out on a large number of potential on line visitors.
In this workshop, you'll learn the basics and avoid the pitfalls.
Today's basics include:
1. Optimizing user generated content.
2. Maximizing technology
* Everything you should know about AJAX, Forms and Effective Links
* Top Down Approach
* Public vs. private content
* Inbound Links...making the most of web 2.0
3. Corporate Blogs...The Magic Bullet for SEO?
* Corporate blog study
* Influencing success factors
* The conditions that will support your corporate blog in an SEO campaign
Andreas Mueller, Chief Strategist, Bloofusion
Andreas is the co-founder of Bloofusion, an online marketing agency. He is also the co-author of "Search Engine Marketing for Decision Makers" and is heading up research in Mobile SEO and SEO via Disruptive Online Communities. Andreas frequently participates in seminars and moderates panels that focus on SEO and Paid Search.
Register early, prices go up after February 13th
$25 Member, $75 Non-member, $25 Student, $60 Partner.
Official Website: http://www.svama.org
Added by FullCalendar on February 6, 2008