mad.co.uk's one day search engine optimisation and marketing conference will tackle the business-critical issue of search marketing and will seek to address the questions that every business should be asking:
· Organic versus paid search - which is best for my business?
· Why is my company ranked lower than our competitors?
· Yesterday we were on page one of Google - today we've disappeared! Why?
· How do I turn clicks into sales?
· How can I get our pay-per-click campaigns to generate a positive ROI?
· What are the risks of Search Engine Marketing?
· Should we be using web analytics?
· How can I ensure that my website company produces a site that is optimised for the internet?
· Search Marketing - is it best done in-house or by an agency?
· Everyone talks about Google, but what about the other search engines?
· Where does Search Engine Marketing fit in with our marketing strategy?
Hear first-hand from the experts how to meet the challenges of growing your business online. Kick-start your online marketing strategy in 2007 and make Search Engine Marketing work for you.
To book your place please click the link below:
Or email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.mad.co.uk/Main/Events/SearchEngineMarketing/Default.html
Added by Samantham on December 18, 2007