The San Francisco International Asian American Film Festival (SFIAAFF), which this year brings the Bay Area 125 films and videos from the United States and around the world, proudly celebrates its 25th anniversary.
The Festival takes place in San Francisco, Berkeley and San Jose and will have a new homebase: the AMC Van Ness Theatres (1000 Van Ness Ave.). In addition to usual programs at:
* The Castro Theatre (429 Castro St.)
* The Pacific Film Archive (2575 Bancroft Way) in Berkeley
* The Camera 12 Cinemas (288 S 2nd St.) in San Jose
* The Landmark Opera Plaza Cinema (601 Van Ness Ave.) in San Francisco
Excluding special events, galas and special screenings, advanced general admission tickets are $10 until March 14, 2007.
Beginning March 15,
* General admission tickets will be $11
* Students, senior (65+)
* Disabled adults are $9 (Limit 1 per program with ID Only!)
* Center for Asian American Media members are $8 (Limit 2 per program per ID).
For more information or tickets please visit http://www.asianamericanfilmfestival.org or call (415) 865-1588.
Official Website: http://www.asianamericanfilmfestival.org/2007/
Added by yfpaweb on February 23, 2007