Times are tough.
Find Haamonii (harmony) in sharing.
Come for a small, casual gathering as we pour complimentary gold medal winning Haamonii Shochu (a Japanese distilled spirit like vodka but lighter).
Haamonii Shochu is made to be shared so please do invite your friends.
Also, be sure to come early to taste the amazing appetizers that Chef Dino has created to exclusively pair and share with our Haamonii Shochu including: Ahi Tartar Tostadas, Oyster Shooters, and Calamari!
This is part of our monthly series of 'Complimentary Haamonii (harmony) Shochu Tastings - Find Harmony in Sharing' events this year in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and now Australia. New York tastings coming Fall 2009.
James Key Lim
- Gold medal from same judges that voted Grey Goose #1
- San Francisco Chronicle staff favorite for shochu.
- Selected as a Health Magazine favorite for lighter cocktails.
- Awarded '91 points' by James Beard Award winner Anthony Dias Blue.
- Recommended by Sante Magazine - the magazine for restaurant professionals
- 7x medalist for taste
- San Francisco based husband and wife owned business.
- Happy parents and working a corporate job in the day, we're living out a dream to produce and share with all of you our Haamonii Shochu in our spare time.
- Our hope is to bring haamonii (Japanese for harmony) into the lives of others.
- Haamonii means harmony in Japanese
- Shochu is an ancient Japanese distilled spirit like vodka
- Haamonii can be sipped on rocks straight with a splash of
fresh juice, soda, tea or an alternative to vodka
in your favorite cocktails
- Our tradition is to 'Pour for others, and not self';
an ancient drinking tradition to ensure that you never drink alone
BECOME A HAAMONII VIP:
- Sign up to become a Haamonii VIP at http://www.haamoniismooth.com for future invitations to special events
BECOME A FACEBOOK FAN:
- Become a fan - http://tinyurl.com/bwosr2
Official Website: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/event.php?eid=97420735425
Added by kenyeung on June 20, 2009