Please join TheAList.org, City of Dreams, and the Sportsclub/LA-SF for
SAN FRANCISCO 1900
A Night in the Barbary Coast
Return to San Francisco’s post-gold rush Barbary Coast era for an ambient evening of all the best vices - gaming, dancing, and revelry. Strike gold with Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, a silent auction, and a grand prize raffle...
Festive Attire Recommended:
Gals – Flapper dresses, boas, beads, and sass
Guys – Wild West attire, tuxes, or costumes
DANCE! to full-throttle DJ sets by two of San Francisco's hottest DJs: Duserock and DTek
Partial List of Prizes:
• 7 days in Hawaii, luxury 4,000 sq. ft. home.
• 5 day stay, airfare for two, Puerto Vallarta.
• Bi-Coastal Membership at the Sports Club/LA-San Francisco.
• Original Veerakeat Painting.
• Two night stay at Plumpjack's Squaw Valley Inn, Olympic Village.
• Dinner and a Ballgame, on deck circle, dinner and drinks at Paragon.
• Dinner at Michael Minna with wine pairings.
• And more!
PURCHASE TICKETS at: www.TheAList.org
• Lucky Player: $75 in advance.
TheAList.org has a limited number of tickets available for $65.
Includes: Complimentary Champagne from 8-9pm, Hors d’oeuvres, Cocktail Specials at the Saloon, and $150 in Gaming Chips.
• VIP High-Roller: $125.
TheAList.org has a limited number of tickets available for $110.
Includes: Bottomless Champagne, $300 in gaming chips, Hors d’oeuvres, Cocktail Specials at the Saloon, and good karma at the tables!
All proceeds from SF1900 support City of Dreams, a local non-profit organization benefiting at-risk youth living in San Francisco’s public housing communities.
For more information, contact: 415-513-1099 or [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.TheAList.org
Added by thealist.org on November 15, 2006