It's an Inbound World
Success in the Software as a Service (SaaS) business is largely dependent on producing and delivering products that customers need, when they need them. What a brilliant concept: functionality delivered in a way in which we only pay for what we need and use.
For software companies, the appeal is obvious: dramatically lower capital expenses, recurring revenue and streamlined product delivery and support. Yet, to maximize the success of a SaaS offering, software companies must re-evaluate-and in many cases change-nearly every facet of their business. For those managing a SaaS transition or launching a new SaaS offering, this presentation will provide insight to the critical choices and best practice strategies to play in this new inbound world.
Nick Blozan, SVP Sales & Marketing - OpSource
* Understand the technologies specifically designed for SaaS enablement and how to leverage them
* Attaining the operational excellence required to provide a reliable, scalable, and secure application to your end users
* Best practices around application development to ensure a stable code foundation
* How technical support is evolving into business support and customer success
Ken Boasso, Founder - KeyChain Logic
* Pricing model benefits and strategies
* Recommended high performance sales compensations plans
* Guerilla marketing and lead generation tactics
$15 at the door for non-SDForum members, No charge for SDForum members.
Official Website: http://www.sdforum.org/SDForum/Templates/CalendarEvent.aspx?CID=2020
Added by FullCalendar on September 5, 2006