RED CHAIR 'Studio' is designed to teach mid-level managers and Account-level Social Media professionals how to properly manage, measure and grow Social Media programs under their care. This fast-paced half day session will provide the framework, insight and step-by-step methodology needed to most effectively manage a Social Media program and deliver results for customers and the organizations, so come prepared to take copious notes.
Because RED CHAIR 'Studio' is a half-day session, participants will have time to return to the office after lunch and immediately begin to apply what they have learned. Developing a program that specifically caters to "roll up your sleeves and get it done" managers wasn't enough; we also wanted to make it financially accessible to departments with limited budgets. Our
What follows is a brief breakdown of what the program will cover:
1. Strategic Planning: How to properly develop, plan and set measurable goals for your social media program or campaign, both in the short term and long term - in a way that accomplishes your department's objectives and satisfies upper management.
2. Management: How to manage the Social Media program from inception to every phase of its evolution. We will go over process integration, monitoring, engagement, community management, customer support, online reputation management internal communications, project management and legal considerations.
3. Measurement and Growth: The final portion of the session will focus on how to properly measure success. This discussion will focus on lining up measurement with your program's specific objectives, choosing the correct tools and metrics for the job, properly reporting successes and failures, and how to use data to ensure the growth of your program.
Who should attend:
1. Department managers wishing to learn how to effectively build, grow and manage Social Media programs for their business units.
2. Social Media managers and directors wishing to learn how to more effectively manage and grow sustainable Social Media programs for their clients and/or their own firms.
3. Account-level agency and digital program managers looking to significantly improve their working knowledge of effective Social Media program management.
4. Community managers, IT managers, HR managers, small business owners (less than 10 employees), marketing project managers, product managers, customer service managers, and anyone not at the Executive level wishing to further their practical understanding of Social Media program management.
The atmosphere of the session will be fast-paced but highly collaborative and hands-on. Expect to take copious notes (we’ll have special notebooks and extra pens for you) and have all of your questions answered. Note: Breakfast and tea/coffee are taken care of.
This advanced training program is part of an international series aimed at teaching Best Practices in Social Media program development, integration, management and measurement to business managers, communications professionals and Social Media directors from around the world.
Official Website: http://www.redchairgroup.com/red-chair-studio/red-chair-studio-portland
Added by erinsemet on February 17, 2010