TTM is honored to host a SEMI-THERM workshop. SEMI-THERM is an international forum dedicated to the thermal design and characterization of electronic components and systems.
For Thermal Management Engineers dealing with
* smaller-faster-hotter integrated circuits
* systems where thermal management has become a high priority
We will explore next-generation solutions including:
* Micro Technology based Flat and Ultra Thin Heat Transmitter
* Phase Change Thermal Interface Material
* Nano-Activated Surface Interface Technology for enhancing radiation factor
During this session designers and packaging engineers will understand how these new materials enable a greater range of system design options. Topics include weight and cost trade-offs for typical designs: desktop and datacenter systems, mobile devices, hybrid and electric vehicles, LED lighting, and home appliance.
Demo and practical training will be provided following a company and technology introduction.
Workshop Leader: Eugene Choi, founder and CEO of TTM Co., Ltd. Mr. Choi built on his experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer and an R&D director in thermal management to found TTM in 2003. He has a BA in Aerospace Engineering from Ohio State. TTM has innovative thermal management products in production use in several industries.
Official Website: http://www.semi-therm.org/
Added by FullCalendar on March 11, 2011