Rachel Davies, well-known Agile coach and consultant, author of Agile Coaching, will teach her 2 day Agile Coaching course.
She will engage participants in discussion and team-based simulations to explore how Agile Coaches work. You will receive an introduction to a range of coaching tools that you can apply immediately to your own team.
A practical guide to creating strong agile teams, this training course will give you coaching tools that you will benefit from, whether you are a project manager, a technical lead or working in a software team.
A copy of Rachel's popular “Agile Coaching” book is included as part of the course.
LEARN HOW TO:
* Create strong agile teams
* Use coaching tools
* Use these tools effectively and apply them to the roles of project manager, technical lead, or developer working in a software team.
Through a combination of interactive exercises, and discussion, you will learn how to:
* Perform the role of an agile coach and apply the PrOpER cycle
* Build working agreements for a team to help them collaborate effectively
* Provide effective feedback to the team
* Facilitate productive conversations
* Apply systems thinking tools to analyze impediments to team agility
* Foster learning within the team
To Learn More or Book Online Now!
Watch this FREE video of Rachel Davies telling you Agile coaching secrets:
Tags: @rachelcdavies, agile, agilecoach, lean, kanban, xp, developer, tester, scrum
Official Website: http://skillsmatter.com/course/agile-scrum/agile-coaching-skills/zx-1045
Added by zackskillsmatter on November 4, 2010