This 90-minute webinar will help you understand the competence and training requirements in the Quality Management Systems for medical devices, especially FDA QSR, ISO 13485, and even ISO 9001.
Why Should You Attend:
Your Quality Management System (QMS) should be able to address the following questions quickly and easily. If not, then your team needs to attend this webinar!
- Can you list the competency requirements, as an example, for your Management Representative?
- Have you documented the Management Representative's appointment and created records demonstrating the incumbent is competent?
- Can you demonstrate that employees who perform validated processes are aware of the defects and errors they could meet?
- Do your job descriptions include the four elements of competency?
- Can you demonstrate that each employee is competent, based on the job description?
- Can you describe how your company evaluates training effectiveness?
Date: August 29, 2012
Time: 08:00 AM-09:30 AM PDT
Cost: $249 per attendee per computer terminal
Registration: SIgn-Up on-line now. Add to your shopping cart.
Added by complianceonlinecom on August 8, 2012