Putting mobile at the heart of marketing
16th Oct 2008
5.30pm, Leicester Square
The Great Mobile Debate – putting mobile at the heart of marketing – Customer acquisition; personalised marketing; relationship building – mobile is the key to the digital world. So what do you need to know to make it work?
There are now more than 3 billion mobile devices world-wide, meaning mobile has already become the most widely used communications channel in the world and brands are starting to take note of the targeting potential to reach their consumers like never before. In addition, precision marketing becomes even more important during tough economic times and agencies and service providers need to help brands build stronger one-to-one relationships with consumers. With the economy making a heavy landing, building and developing these relationships has become more important than ever.
With the mobile marketing industry set to be worth US$1.72 billion in 2008 rising to US$12.09 billion in 2013, (source: Informa Telecoms & Media), don’t miss the opportunity to join leading operators, brands, agencies, content providers, entertainment and media companies at AIME’s Knowledge & Networking seminar, sponsored by WIN plc, on October 16th to discuss how the industry is driving the momentum for mobile marketing adoption.
* David Gibbs, General Manager, BSkyB
* Dan Rosen, Head of Mobile, AKQA
* Matthew Postgate, Controller, Mobile, Future Media & Technology, BBC
* Scott Seaborn, Head of Mobile Technologies, Ogilvy Group
* Sally Weatherall, MD of New Media, WIN plc
* Chair: Andrew Darling, Director of Communications, AIME
In a world of multiple media platforms and channels, nothing can match the ability of the mobile device to trigger a ‘joined-up’ approach to consumer marketing.
* Triggering the consumer ‘digital journey’ with brands
* Mobile calls to action
* How agencies help brands maximise their potential in the mobile channel
* Examining cross media integration
* Balancing expectations with reality
* User experience and brand proposition
* Digital agency and publisher experiences
* Top tips on how to make a success of the mobile channel
* How to leverage mobile for brand awareness, loyalty, direct response
After hearing from the experts join WIN plc for drinks & canapés to discuss the issues with industry peers whilst enjoying stunning views of the sun setting over London's skyline.
Official Website: http://www.aimelink.org/KnowNet_Seminars/mobileMarketing.aspx
Added by Kim Partridge on October 9, 2008