PSU Business Accelerator
Job fair and open house
Wednesday, May 21st
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
2828 SW Corbett Ave, Mt. Hood Conference Room - 209
The Portland State Business Accelerator (PSBA) houses 20+ early stage technology companies. More than a dozen companies are currently looking for new hires, from entry level to senior level. Some companies also are seeking student interns.
Come learn more about opportunities at the PSBA.
* Advanced web development & programming positions available
* Entry level jobs and internships near PSU campus also available
* Incubation space and support for your emerging technology company
For example, companies currently accepting applications include...
* Aptiv: E-Commerce Web Developer
* BlueTech: Multimedia Graphic Designer
* BlueTech: Marketing Intern
* BlueTech: Senior Software Developer
* DevonWay: Quality Assurance Intern
Register for PSBA Job Fair
* Decision Flex: Programmer
* Eleven Wireless: Software Engineer
* Exit Games: Senior Server Developer - Multi-player Games and Communities
* Jama: Senior Software Engineer
* Jibe: Desktop Support Intern
Opti-MS: Computational Physicist
* PNDC: Marketing & Operations Intern
* PNDC: Web Development & Graphic Design intern
Portland Bioscience: Software Programmer
* Revelation: Experience Ruby on Rails Developer
* Sustainable Ecosystems Institute: Web developer - content maintenance
Link to the PSBA companies page
A little more about the PSBA
As a technology incubator, our mission is to focus business resources, hands-on development work, and University support to help transform innovative new technologies – and the innovators behind them – into commercial successes. In our University Linkages program, PSBA staff actively help connect PSU faculty and students with companies here. Stop in to find out more about the innovative companies developing technology right here in Portland.
Official Website: http://www.psba.pdx.edu/openhouse
Added by multimodal on April 23, 2008