Whether you are using Print, Online or Social Media, you want to ensure you are not only reaching target audiences, but generating the image and getting the results that will impact your company’s bottom line.
PRSA Boston has assembled a panel of industry experts to speak on the always-contentious topic of measurement…
* What are the measurement “best practices” that should be part of every PR program?
* What are companies currently doing to analyze and measure the effectiveness of their media campaigns?
* Which among the plethora of Web metrics tools is most effective depending on your company’s needs?
* How can you best measure the impact of blogs, micro-blogs and social networking services?
* What media analysis and measurement tools work best for smaller budgets? For larger budgets?
Our panelists include:
Patricia Fennessey - Vice President of Professional Services and Customer Support at Cymfony, a division of TNS Media Intelligence and a market influence analytics company that scans and interprets consumer-generated and traditional media.
KD (Katie) Paine - founder/president of The Delahaye Group, now Cision, a leading global provider of media research, distribution, monitoring and evaluation services.
Diego Sanchez, APR - Director of Public Relations for the Aids Action Committee of Massachusetts, and a PR industry leader with experience promoting global brands and managing multi-national PR firms.
REGISTER TODAY: http://tinyurl.com/39ug22
Date: September 25, 2007 8:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Networking/Breakfast: 8:00 - 8:30 a.m.
Program: 8:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Cost: PRSA & Pub Club Members $40
Official Website: http://www.prsaboston.org/prodevcalendardetail.asp?ID=97
Added by vanhoose on September 11, 2007