11:30 AM - 12:15 PM Registration, Networking & Lunch
12:15 PM - 2:00 PM Business Workshop
The BioCenter is pleased to introduce ABD Insurance and Financial Services program on Risk Management and Insurance: An Entrepreneur's Guide. Risk Management and Insurance can be complicated and confusing. At the same time, they are critical elements in the ultimate success of your business. Learn how to develop the basics of a sound Risk Insurance program that will allow you to anticipate what insurance policies to buy as your company grows.
During a 60 minute presentation and Q&A session learn:
- What insurance policies a start up usually buys.
- How to evaluate different insurance companies.
- How to decide on levels of insurance.
- What the 5 steps of the Risk Management process are.
ABD is the leading insurance broker to emerging technology companies with over 1,000 clients in the High Tech, Life Science and Clean Technology area.
- Eric Long, Vice President, Technology Services Group, ABD Insurance & Financial Services; who currently oversees the risk management and insurance services ABD delivers to more than 30 corporate technology and life science clients, ranging in size from start-up businesses to large, global, publicly-held corporations.
- Peter Daly, Senior Vice President, Technology Services Group, ABD Insurance & Financial Services; who provides the direction for a team of risk management and insurance specialists who deliver brokerage services to clients. Peter has specialized throughout his career in emerging technology business while developing expertise in the special needs in this market segment.
Regular $25 | Partners' Network $15 | Members: Free | Door Registration: add $5.
Official Website: http://www.sjbiocenter.com/ev_biz-workshop-Q4.html
Added by FullCalendar on September 21, 2007