You want to improve your project success rate, and need practical dos and don’ts you or your staff can implement immediately, but don’t want to pay huge consultancy fees….where do you begin?
This course is a chance for you to learn to use basic and advanced project management tools and techniques, and to tailor them for use on your projects and in your company.
The two-day course involves practical assistance, workshop theory and 1:1 consultancy, aimed to give you the best possible advantage in a highly competitive industry.
You’ll be mentored by a seasoned project management expert, Rob Purdie. With over 11 years experience in the software and web application development industries, Rob has successfully managed hundreds of projects, led project management departments, established Project Management Offices and worked with senior management teams and staff to develop, implement and maintain strategic plans, processes and best practices. Book your place now for an opportunity to learn from him.
How the course will benefit your business:
• by positive, measurable impact on your company’s project management practices
• by helping you to clarify your organisational project management processes and what practical steps you need to take to achieve your goals
• by giving you the tools and confidence for practical implementation, immediately
Who the course is for:
This course is specifically aimed at digital agencies employing teams of account managers, business analysts, developers and testers responsible for delivering web projects to both internal and external clients. If your projects suffer from cost or schedule overruns, or your team members are burning out due to the stress of poorly-organised and chaotically-run projects, this course is for you.
• To introduce participants to both fundamental and advanced project management concepts, tools and techniques
• To build project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closing skills
• To empower participants through shared learning and practical immediate implementation.
Places on this course are limited to help Rob focus on what you need. Book your place now.
At present, bookings must be made via email to Ingrid Fiszpan - [email protected] - who will contact you for further details, or by phone to Ingrid on +44 (0)20 7915 5412 during office hours. Only credit cards can be accepted for payment.
For more information on the course visit
Official Website: http://nmk.co.uk/2008/03/17/project-management-two-day-course/
Added by NMK on April 1, 2008