1-Day Workshop for Executives & Managers:
Product Management: Five Fundamentals of Market Leadership
If your senior executives perceive product management to be a tactical down-in-the-weeds function that's not critical to the company's overall success, ZIGZAG Marketing can help change that perception with our new 1-day forum, Product Management: Five Fundamentals of Market Leadership.
This 1-day discussion oriented forum will highlight the five key fundamentals commonly referred to as product management -- and underscore their criticality and impact on every part of the organization.
Attend this course and you'll learn:
* How to quantify market potential with simple techniques
* How to formulate a company strategy around "your" most lucrative markets
* How to structure product teams that are more conducive to solutions
* How to create cohesive product plans that emphasize solutions
* Product design and development techniques required to create solutions
* How to position, market and sell solutions instead of products
* How a solution focus makes product management and marketing easier
Your products are not the most important factor in becoming a market leader. Market leadership is achieved by using a systematic approach for determining your most lucrative markets and attacking those markets with a combination of marketing, sales, product and service initiatives.
Easier to Learn. Easier to Practice. Attend this course and learn simple, useful techniques delivered in a no nonsense fashion. No talking heads. No text book theories.
You'll walk away with a framework that's simple to adopt and the tools necessary to execute. View our framework: http://zigzagmarketing.com/methodology.asp
Please contact Brandice Thorn at (866) 797-3647 ext. 1 for more information.
One Day Workshop - $795.
Official Website: http://www.zigzagmarketing.com/
Added by FullCalendar on November 14, 2007