The San Francisco Producers Guild of America, in conjunction with BAYCAT, presents a night of social networking, educational entertainment and audience participation.
Event: Where Does Podcasting & Hollywood Converge?
When: Tuesday, June 5, 2007. Networking and Light Refreshments: 6:30-7:15 p.m, followed by panel discussion from 7:30 to 9 p.m.
Where: BAYCAT, the Bayview Hunters Point Center for Arts & Technology, 2415 Third Street, Suite 230, San Francisco (near Mission Bay), CA 94107
• Leo Laporte – Host and Producer, “This Week in Tech”
Leo is the host and producer of nine weekly podcasts, including the #1 technology podcast in the country – “This Week in Tech”.
• John Furrier – Founder & CEO, Podtech Network, a media company pioneering the online video business through an innovative network of producers.
• Emily Morse – Emily is the host and creative force behind the exceedingly viral “Sex With Emily” show, which was picked up by CBS Radio and is now going out for syndication. She has a television show in development with CBS.
• J.D. Lasica – Co-founder, Ourmedia; author and social media pioneer.
• Oscar Grimm – Oscar is producer and director of the multi-Vloggie winning program, “Freshtopia.net."
• Nick Quesada – Nick Quesada is a host and producer for BAYCHAT Radio.
The panel will be moderated by John Gilles, Principal, JG Digital Media, former Vice President, G4TV, and Director, TechTV.
Added by JD Lasica on May 30, 2007