The Information Technology Association of Canada and Aird & Berlis LLP invite you to a Privacy and Technology Update With Canada's Privacy Leaders.
Presentations topics include:
- Siegel's Privacy Year in Review: Keeping your business out of trouble
- Anti-spam and electronic messaging ECPA/FISA
- Data outsourcing - tips and traps
- Behavioural Advertising New Guidelines in Canada and the U.S.
- International privacy initiatives
- Amendments to Alberta's PIPA
- Cloud computing
- Smart Grid and privacy
- Geolocation and privacy - update
Dr. Ann Cavoukian
Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario
Partner and Privacy Team Co-Leader, Aird & Berlis LLP
New Director of PIPEDA
Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
Counsel, Google Canada
Monday, November 8, 2010
Networking and Continental Breakfast
8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Speaker Presentations followed by Q&A
Official Website: http://www.airdberlis.com/event/privacyseminar.aspx
Added by mmmarce on October 12, 2010