Simplilearn professional certification training provider is conducting PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner training and certification prep course for 4-days from March 13-16, 2012 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Simplilearn Solutions brings its unique blended learning model of PRINCE2 project management training to Copenhagen to enable PRINCE2 aspirants to maximize their preparation and achieve success in PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner certification exam. Enroll now! for PRINCE2 training in Copenhagen, March 13-16, 2012, $2699 only.
Your advantages of attending our PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner 4-day Training and Certification course in Copenhagen from March 13-16, 2012:
- 4-day intensive PRINCE2 classroom training
- Appear for PRINCE2 Foundation exam on the 2nd day of training
- Appear for PRINCE2 Practitioner exam on the 4th day of training
- 90-day PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner online training course
- 24*7 Support via Live chat, e-mail and phone
- 45 contact-hour course completion certificate
- Access Simplilearn discussion forums for PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner training tips and insights
Fees for only PRINCE2 Foundation Training and Certification in Copenhagen: $1799 only – March 6-7, 2012 – 2-day course
Fees for only PRINCE2 Practitioner Training and Certification in Copenhagen: $1049 only – March 8-9, 2012 – 2-day course
This is your chance to prepare for PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner certification exam.
Study now! for $2699 only. PRINCE2 Foundation & PRINCE2 Practitioner training and certification in Copenhagen, March 13-16, 2012.
E-mail [email protected] or call now on +44-2032391816(UK) / +1-(770)-881-8180 (USA) for more information on our 4-day intensive PRINCE2 preparation.
Foundation and Practitioner training and certification course in Copenhagen from March 13-16, 2012.
Benefits of PRINCE2:
- PRINCE2 is a standard approach to managing projects
- It enables regular assessment of project progress in relation to the project plan and business case
- It provides quick visibility of potential problems
- It emphasizes effective communication between the project team and other stakeholders
- It uses mechanisms to handle deviations to the project plan
- It improves levels of customer satisfaction
- It identifies and implements processes and rules to control changes to the project and project deliverables
- PRINCE2 approach justifies the start, continuation, and closure of a project
- It is a structure that defines people’s roles and responsibilities in a project
- PRINCE2 identifies and manages risks
- It provides mechanisms to control the quality of products
- It provides an effective planning approach based on ‘stage by stage’ planning principles
- It provides processes and rules to control changes to the project and project deliverables
- It enables control mechanisms to facilitate project progress monitoring
- It identifies an approach for when to conduct a project review and why to conduct a project review
Register for PRINCE2 training in Copenhagen now!
Added by Stefan Henry on January 19, 2012